Tagged by girliejones
and I think we all know that one must not disobey Ms Jones
1. I am ridiculously addicted to Mocha Chills
2. That thing in your head that's supposed to make you worry about consequences is set to only kick in once it's too late to back out of stuff. This has me doing stuff like saying yes to running a Swancon and quitting my job to work freelance. Thankfully it's given me mad skills in meeting deadlines and surviving the what-the-hell-am-I-doing freak-outs, but the laws of nature says that caution needs to go somewhere, and for me it's usually re-doing embarrassing moments and arguments past over and over in my head.
3. Spiky things, like those fish and caterpillars and porcupines - sometimes even pin cushions - make my skin crawl.
4. I find it annoying when people break rules because they don't know what they are, but I enjoy it when people break them on purpose. I refuse to read blogs by people who don't know how to use apostrophes, but I love LOL speak. And I find it rude when people barge in to social situations and don't bother to learn how things work, but I find it amusing when people do it knowingly.
5. According to my physio I have hypermobile joints. I used to hate wearing heels because I fell off them all the time. It was a relief to discover that it wasn't due entirely to a lack of coordination.
6. I love lifting weights, and I am more proud of my biceps than is probably justified.
7. I can usually tell you what I wore to any given event.